Looking to Connect with Experienced Cohosts (Joshua Tree)

Looking to Connect with Experienced Cohosts (Joshua Tree)

New to Real Estate · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2025 · 34 posts · 15 votes

Hey everyone,

I’m building out a short-term rental in the [Joshua Tree] market and looking to connect with local cohosts or STR operators who take pride in running top-tier guest experiences — the kind where systems are dialed in, and the property shines every time.

I’m not looking for a traditional property management company  — I’m looking for a boots-on-the-ground partner who thinks like an investor and operates like an owner.

I’m hoping to find or learn:

  • Anyone here cohosting in the JT area and open to sharing their experience (what works, what doesn’t)?

  • What makes for a great owner–cohost fit in your experience?

  • How do you structure compensation and responsibilities so both sides win?

My goal is to build a long-term relationship, not a transactional service.

1Reply
65 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike GrudzienPro Member
    Lender · Eugene, OR · Member since 2019 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo

    Check local Facebook Host groups.

  • Andrew SteffensBusiness Member
    Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11mo

    I agree with @Mike Feulner.  Although I have seen posts about JT on here, I doubt there is a ton of depth since this is a national/international forum.  I recommend finding local host meetups or FB groups and seeing what you can find there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.