Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10mo
Yes I agree with Josh, this is heavily dependent on your area and the property itself. Joining a local Facebook group will allow you to network locally to see what other hosts are paying and possibly draw a referral from. Good luck!
Real Estate Agent · Louisiana · Member since 2017 · 215 posts · 147 votes
10mo
Rough budget number I've heard is $50/bedroom although situational based on vendor, living sf, area, etc.
Best bet is to join your local Facebook group & ask other hosts in the area or call a few vendors & get some bids. Also could try Turno, it's an online marketplace for cleaners to place bids on your cleaning jobs although there is a fee associated.
Rough budget number I've heard is $50/bedroom although situational based on vendor, living sf, area, etc.
Best bet is to join your local Facebook group & ask other hosts in the area or call a few vendors & get some bids. Also could try Turno, it's an online marketplace for cleaners to place bids on your cleaning jobs although there is a fee associated.
Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
10mo
Yes I agree with Josh, this is heavily dependent on your area and the property itself. Joining a local Facebook group will allow you to network locally to see what other hosts are paying and possibly draw a referral from. Good luck!
Congrats on getting your first STR ready! 🎉 For a 3bed/2bath, turnover rates typically land around $120–$160, depending on laundry and restocking. I’d also recommend joining local Facebook STR or cleaning groups in your area — you’ll get the most accurate, up-to-date pricing there.
Property Manager · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2011 · 185 posts · 16 votes
10mo
I am a professional STR host so I use all venues to find cleaners. Lookup Turno App. They will find cleaners nationwide. It is good. There are a lot of cleaners on Turno and they charge a few bucks on top of the cleaning fee but they have a good system for communications, ratings of cleaners, payments etc. The cleaners there are competitive so they will give a good quote. You can find backup cleaners too incase your primary cleaner is unable to do the job on a particular day. As others have suggested, you can join Facebook groups and ask for cleaners.
Look for cleaning companies that have multiple cleaners and also which days of the week are not good for them to clean. Usually one-person team will be a disaster because they may not be always be available on all days of the week to clean.