Anyone try glamping/RV pad renting on large lots?

Anyone try glamping/RV pad renting on large lots?

Tucson, AZ · Member since 2015 · 56 posts · 15 votes

I'm looking at a 5 acre spot of land in central FL, mostly for personal use.  I live about 1.5 hours away.  The owner has a large storage unit that he has made into a small cabin and installed an RV hookup, though the rv parking area is dirt.  There is a well and power, but no septic.  

I was thinking if anyone has had luck being able get money renting out places like this on a short term basis?  

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    It might work as affordable housing, but does not sound like a very glamorous experience, lowering the amount guests will pay. DM me if you want to discuss further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.