Votes
Casey Blakely
  • Marietta, GA
Votes |
Starting Out in REI with Short-term Vacation Rentals

Casey Blakely
  • Marietta, GA
Posted Apr 20 2016, 07:09

Hi there, and thanks to all who take the time to read my post. I recently moved to Marietta, GA and I'm just getting my feet wet in the Cobb County/Atlanta market.

I'm curious to hear from those who have experience in vacation rentals through sites like Airbnb, Homeaway.com, etc. Or from anyone else who is researching short term/ vacation rentals for themselves.

Have you found much success with them? How do they compare to the traditional buy and hold, long-term real estate investments? Are the vacation rentals/short term rentals considered to be riskier?

I'm really trying to learn as much as I can before investing in my first property. I'd be honored to assist someone in the Cobb County/Atlanta area with their real estate business needs as well to learn as much as I can while adding value to someone else. I'm truly a sponge right now.

I'll admit, I haven't nailed down my investment strategy quite yet, so I'm exploring the many options available. But any helpful information that can be offered would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Loading replies...