Lease from Owner then Vacation Rent Out - Wrap?

Lease from Owner then Vacation Rent Out - Wrap?

Real Estate Agent · Kilauea, HI · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 27 votes

Aloha All,

I have a strategy that I'm looking at where I sign up properties for long-term leases and then vacation rent them out - totally above-board, and I would love to get your input. I've posted this in the 'Innovative Strategies' forum (I honestly have no idea if this is an "innovative strategy" or if it's simply called a wrap and has been around forever, haha). 

Please follow this link and let me know what you think!

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/61/topics/325...

Mahalo!

Greg

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y

Here's the link

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 279 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    @Al Williamson wrote a post about this for his blog, Leading Landlord! ;) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Here's the link

  • Real Estate Agent · Kilauea, HI · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Mahalo @Monika Haebich for the reference and @Al Williamson for the link to the article!

  • Property Manager · Big Bear Lake, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 330 votes
    10y

    I currently manage vacation rentals. I have been very interested in doing this for a while now. Please let us know how this turns out.

  • Real Estate Agent · Kilauea, HI · Member since 2015 · 95 posts · 27 votes
    10y
    Will do, Michelle L. !!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.