Need Realtor For Texas Hill Country for VR

Need Realtor For Texas Hill Country for VR

Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 79 votes

Hi all,

I'm looking for a referral for a realtor in the Texas Hill Country (preferably in the Austin/Johnson City/Wimberley triangle) that has a keen eye for VR properties.  Either something existing or good land (partial-built) that would be a good opportunity.  Also eyeing multi-building properties to consider 3-5 units on a single piece of land.  

We're in Houston and have been watching from afar but need to find someone with good local experience we can rely on.

Thanks for any help.

Mark

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Severn, MD · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hey Mark, I know a great agent out there, I'd love to refer you if you're interested. Please message me if so.

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    PM Sent thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.