Space Coast, FL Realtor for Short-Term Vacation Rental

Space Coast, FL Realtor for Short-Term Vacation Rental

Investor · Harleysville, PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I'm part of a team who's interested in acquiring vacation rental homes in the Space Coast area (Cocoa Beach to New Smyrna / Ponce Inlet) of Florida. Particularly, we're looking for 3/2 SFH's close to the beach, but we're open to other types (Condos, larger homes) based on their suitability for AirBnB.

0Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Peter R.Pro Member
Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 152 posts · 86 votes
9y

I've got units in the Melbourne Beach area if you want any advice on locations you find.  Some areas are better than others when guests of your client want to get to the beach. A1A can be a tricky road to cross on foot and only certain public beach parks are good for cars.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · New Smyrna Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I work and live in the area, I have a good understanding of the local market.

  • Investor · Harleysville, PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Patrick, I work for the investor and he's interested in purchasing some properties for short term vacation rentals through AirBnb.  Do you have any experience with properties that are suitable to post on AirBnB?  

  • Peter R.Pro Member
    Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 152 posts · 86 votes
    9y

    I've got units in the Melbourne Beach area if you want any advice on locations you find.  Some areas are better than others when guests of your client want to get to the beach. A1A can be a tricky road to cross on foot and only certain public beach parks are good for cars.

  • Investor · Harleysville, PA · Member since 2017 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Thanks Peter

  • Orlando Fl · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    hi 

    I'll be moving to Melbourne soon and looking for a realtor who may have some good deals on Possible SFR rentals and AirBNB rentals.. I am slowly understanding the market in this county.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.