Advice Using Rentals For Airbnbs in Tampa/St. Pete

Advice Using Rentals For Airbnbs in Tampa/St. Pete

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi! I have a ton of gratitude and admiration for your amazing community and I'm hoping to get some advice when it comes to the Brian Page method of using other people's properties for Airbnb. 

I'm in the Tampa/St. Pete area and the occupancy numbers seem promising here and I'd like to find a way to get into this business model.

My first question is, are there actually a lot of investors out there going the rental route or do you prefer to just buy the property? Renting seems like less risk in the event that something should change policy wise, but I don't have a ton of knowledge in that area. 

Also, is the value of finding the houses, qualifying them and setting up appointments with the owners really worth something to investors, or is finding the properties fairly easy for most people? 

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2012 · 312 posts · 165 votes
    8y

    I like the idea but in my market which is the Disney World area i don't see anyone want to do longterm rental where i can use that strategy. :(

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.