Need help finding cash flowing STR rental on Florida’s beaches,

Need help finding cash flowing STR rental on Florida’s beaches,

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2018 · 49 posts · 7 votes
Fairly new to STR game. I own a couple cabins in pigeon forge that are doing well. But I have really been looking to get a property in a beach town or on a beach preferably Florida ’or gulfcoast. I have been looking with multiple agents and I can’t seem to find a healthy cash flow. Any advise on areas? Or buildings or even agents i should be speaking with? I would also like a proerty in the denver area Any help would be Appreciated Thank you
0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Luke CarlPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tennessee Florida · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    8y

    I was in this same spot a couple years ago. Ended up with more cabins in Pigeon Forge Gatlinburg. If you’re looking for cash they can’t be beat. If you’re looking for somewhere to visit for free then a condo in PCB will probably break even. But why not buy another cabin and let it pay for your vacations in any destination you want to go. 

  • Plantation, FL · Member since 2009 · 329 posts · 119 votes
    8y

    In South Florida, being on the beach means $$$$ so it's not easy to cash flow but it can be done. Most likely you will need to find a distressed property that will need repairs/updates but those have the potential to cash flow. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.