Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 241 posts · 254 votes
Anyone had experience using Safely (aka Safe Stay)? They offer renter insurance as well as verification services. Before I spent effort looking into it, I thought I would ask.
I have some experience with Assurant via EVOLVE (its been good) for the 3 I have them handle, but it seems hard to get if you self-manage.
Real Estate Broker · East TN Loudon/Lenoir City/Tellico Village · Member since 2014 · 363 posts · 222 votes
7y
Hey Chuck, I have researched and spoke to Safely. No opionion as of yet. I do believe their service is a good product and I have used COZY for my Long term rentals that does similar services. Credit reports for tenants I feel is similar to the Quality check for guests. To be honest I'm a little lazy and allow my platforms to do the security checks. As an agent of the Great Smoky Mountain Association we have access to a program called Forewarn and it allows me to research and do criminal searches using name or phone number with guests that I book personally so I'm not in need of that service as much as I"m interested in the Lodging certification. ANYTIME we can get some type of verified certification for a quality "product" I'm in favor of that. Just my 2 cents!