City agency to ask about STR regulations locally

3 Replies

If you want to call someone locally to inquire about STR regulations in a particular city/county/etc, which city agency or office would you call? Also would they be able to inform you as to not only the current regulations, but also the general STR attitudes in the area and the "current temperature in the room", i.e., "the winds are changing and it might become illegal soon"?

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here