Rental Property Investor · Manassas, VA · Member since 2013 · 194 posts · 156 votes
6y
Just finished reading the episode and will listen to it next time I'm in the car. So thankful I came across the both of you on this forum. Cabin is up and running great thanks to your help my friend. Still have a lot to learn, but grateful that I have a team of people I trust for honest advice.
Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
6y
@Avery Carl@Karen Chenaille just listened to your two podcasts. You women are a wealth of wisdom. STR begins when you start as a host or when you garner enough experience to see things from a hosts perspective. Sometimes you choose your real estate for STR based primarily on cash flow, and sometimes you choose it because you want to take trips to the area yourself. Regardless, you have to see things as a host first, then as an investment. If you don't, your investment won't go as planned.
Property Manager · Aurora, CO · Member since 2014 · 221 posts · 210 votes
6y
Congratulations @Avery Carl! I listened to the podcast today & really enjoyed hearing all of your advice, suggestions, and tips. Great job! Thanks for sharing your experience with