Trip Insurance-do you offer it to guests?

Trip Insurance-do you offer it to guests?

Residential Real Estate Investor and Broker · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 19 votes

Does anyone offer trip insurance to guests? I think it is a way to earn a small commission if they do buy it. Plus, gives me peace of mind if someone cancels and I have to be firm about not refunding their money.

Which company do you use?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    6y
    I don't offer it. Sometimes guest buy it when they book on Vrbo.
    My place is pricey in the on season so I don't want to add any more mandatory fees
  • Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    6y

    No.  They just pay the weeks rent when they show up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.