Airbnb co-hosting in Joshua Tree, California

Airbnb co-hosting in Joshua Tree, California

Lender · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes

I would like to partner or co-host with anyone in the Joshua Tree area who has land/property or active listings there. Let’s connect!

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 15 votes
5y

@Rajae Gayle I have land and am working on a SFR development project currently. I'm based in Los Angeles but will be relocating to JT soon. I'll message you!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    5y

    Are you a licensed Property Manager?

  • Lender · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Hey @John Underwood, no, however I’d love to connect with you or other investors operating in the JT area to see whether you all would have any interest in partnering up to set up more STRs there?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    @Rajae Gayle I have land and am working on a SFR development project currently. I'm based in Los Angeles but will be relocating to JT soon. I'll message you!

  • Lender · Irvine, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Samuel Gostnell That’s awesome bro. I’m definitely looking forward to connecting and learning more about your projects man.

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    JT is the perfect market for AirBnb! Good call. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.