Do you throw snowballs at your STR tenants?

Do you throw snowballs at your STR tenants?

Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes

I was giving one of my tenants a jump start when I saw another tenant carrying his groceries with both his hands.  There is plenty of wet snow on the ground.  So I threw snowballs at him while he retreated in to his apartment.

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    5y

    What's snow?

  • Realtor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2018 · 255 posts · 118 votes
    5y

    @Paul Sandhu

    I haven't had the opportunity, sand doesn't stick together so well.

  • Investor · The worst town to live in, KS · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    A guy from Russia, a guy from Texas and a guy from New York met in London to have dinner.  The waiter "Excuse me, there is a shortage of T-bone steaks on the menu".  The Russian said "What's a T-bone steak?".  The Texan said "What's a shortage?"  The New Yorker said "What's excuse me?".

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.