Property Manager · Pigeon Forge · Member since 2016 · 199 posts · 208 votes
5y
Start with your real estate agent and ask for contacts. Look at the listings for property managers managing and see what the reviews are for their properties. Yelp/Google reviews. Local facebook groups. And, ultimately, interview them and check references.
Property Manager · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 24 votes
5y
I have a list of questions I share with my investors to ask when looking for a new PM. I can send your way if you would like to review to see if it helps you out when speaking with potential PMs. Good Luck!
Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y
Hey @John Semioli, @Justin Anderson gave you some great advice! Referrals and your network are the best place to go when seeking out this kind of stuff.
As the owner of a CT property management company that doesn't service New Milford, I recommend pro property management. They're just down the street from you in Brookfield, Connecticut. Adrianne and her staff have been in business for quite some time. If they can't help you, they may know someone who can!
Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
5y
Always ask other investors their thoughts on property management companies in the area. You want to hire a firm with a great reputation. That's the reason I joined my firm here in Toledo. Investors give us excellent reviews because we are committed to them. At the end of the day, you should have complete faith in your property management company. If you cannot say that before hiring them... then keep looking.