Calling all STR investors in Grand Haven MI

Calling all STR investors in Grand Haven MI

Rental Property Investor · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 8 votes

Hi! First post here on BP- excited to connect with folks in the Grand Haven area including other investors, contractors, and right now cleaners and handymen. This is because my wife and I are closing in June on our first short term vacation rental property near downtown Grand Haven! We are looking to self manage the property and take good care of the people looking after the property along with us. We really hope to help create those "remember when?" memories for families and groups vacationing in GH.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to lend!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Bryce! After remodeling my wife and I moved in October into our second duplex in Ferrysburg. 
    This one is ideal for short-term rental. We have about 66 % of the nights we had available now booked and have really put some thought into branding our Garden Getaway! If you're looking for assistance, I'm pretty handy with a lot of things and did all of our floors for our remodel. We had a local professional real estate photographer do our photos for the air-BnB and it was really worth it! I would be happy to put you in touch with her when you're ready! Congrats on your first STR to be!

  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester Hills, MI · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    Hey, @Douglas J Andrews- That's awesome! 66% is right where we would like to be. I'll message you now because I'll certainly take you up on both offers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.