Recommendations for interior designer/decorator near Gatlinburg?

Recommendations for interior designer/decorator near Gatlinburg?

Collin HaysBusiness Member
Property Manager · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2020 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes

I am going to take one of my cabins off market mid-January to do some rehab.  I would really like to hire a designer to handle it all.  I have worked with Lisa McCarter who did a fabulous job for me several years ago, but I am not sure she is still in the business.  Are there any other recommendations?

0Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Fork, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 631 votes
    5y

    My cleaner manager handled mine this winter, Shana at D&S Property Solutions. She knows Ronnie at the Wholesale furniture and linens store, sourced on line, planned the space, oversaw the whole job in matter of days. DM if you want a referral and I’ll ask her if she’s able to do it for others. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.