Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 18k+ votes
I am looking for suggestions on the best air freshener to use in a short term rental. We have typically avoided plug in or evaporating air freshener scents in our short term rental. My concern was someone may be sensitive to the odor. Generally speaking our property smells clean between guests, just due to cleaning product. I had a recent situation where a guest seems to have left the property a little smelly. I was hoping to get some type of Glad Plug In or similar to release a slight odor in the property. The goal is not to overpower or make it smell bad.
What are your suggestions on a pleasant scent they have successfully used in their short term rental? Or please provide any tips for how you freshen up between tenants.
Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
5y
Febreeze is pretty nice. I prefer not to use these at all. but once in a while you get an odiferous guest, even just a strong perfume or curry they cooked..