Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
Hello BiggerPockets Family,
I own a three-bedroom brick ranch home in the Vinings area in Atlanta. Currently, it is being occupied by a tenant who plans to move out at the end of the year.
I am seriously considering venturing into Airbnb, however, I am an out-of-state investor and would need to utilize an Airbnb turnover and management service company in the area.
I have done some research and Kleenerly seems to be popular in the region. Has anyone dealt with them? And what was your experience with the company?
Any additional company suggestions are welcome, too.
Rental Property Investor · Concord, GA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
5y
How confident are you that the tenant will move? Rentals are hard to find right now and expensive so a lot of people that weren't going to renew their lease find there aren't any better options. Have a plan B if they don't go away.