Looking for a Wedding Venue partner in Columbus Ohio

Looking for a Wedding Venue partner in Columbus Ohio

Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes

I have a lead on a wedding venue and would love to include a partner(s) on the deal. I am prequalified for a portion of what the mortgage would be, but would definitely need a financial partner. 

Property overview;

3 bed/3 bath/3000 sq ft fully renovated house

4 car garage that has a carriage house above that could be a ‘getting ready’/bridal suite

Pavilion with commercial kitchen, electricity, bar area 

Pond and grassy area for ceremonies

Parking area for 100+ cars

Rustic barn that could be updated for additional event space. 

13 acres

I have experience running large scale, high end events and would like to take on an operational/boots on the ground role with this property. Wedding venues in the area charge $5000/day for a Friday or Saturday, and are usually fully booked during wedding season (minimum of 2 bookings/week) May ~ October.

I would be more than happy to send anyone interested the RE listing of the property, that includes a walkthrough video. 

3Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
4y
Originally posted by @Allison Skelcy:

I have a lead on a wedding venue and would love to include a partner(s) on the deal. I am prequalified for a portion of what the mortgage would be, but would definitely need a financial partner. 

Property overview;

3 bed/3 bath/3000 sq ft fully renovated house

4 car garage that has a carriage house above that could be a ‘getting ready’/bridal suite

Pavilion with commercial kitchen, electricity, bar area 

Pond and grassy area for ceremonies

Parking area for 100+ cars

Rustic barn that could be updated for additional event space. 

13 acres

I have experience running large scale, high end events and would like to take on an operational/boots on the ground role with this property. Wedding venues in the area charge $5000/day for a Friday or Saturday, and are usually fully booked during wedding season (minimum of 2 bookings/week) May ~ October.

I would be more than happy to send anyone interested the RE listing of the property, that includes a walkthrough video. 

 Ive grown my portfolio in Columbus but have yet to add a wedding venue to it. I would be interested in learning more. Columbus is a hotspot for events especially now that the population is on the rise!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Allison Skelcy:

    I have a lead on a wedding venue and would love to include a partner(s) on the deal. I am prequalified for a portion of what the mortgage would be, but would definitely need a financial partner. 

    Property overview;

    3 bed/3 bath/3000 sq ft fully renovated house

    4 car garage that has a carriage house above that could be a ‘getting ready’/bridal suite

    Pavilion with commercial kitchen, electricity, bar area 

    Pond and grassy area for ceremonies

    Parking area for 100+ cars

    Rustic barn that could be updated for additional event space. 

    13 acres

    I have experience running large scale, high end events and would like to take on an operational/boots on the ground role with this property. Wedding venues in the area charge $5000/day for a Friday or Saturday, and are usually fully booked during wedding season (minimum of 2 bookings/week) May ~ October.

    I would be more than happy to send anyone interested the RE listing of the property, that includes a walkthrough video. 

     Ive grown my portfolio in Columbus but have yet to add a wedding venue to it. I would be interested in learning more. Columbus is a hotspot for events especially now that the population is on the rise!

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    What parts of Columbus are you looking to buy in? With 13 acres needed it will most likely need to be at least half outside the city. @Allison Skelcy

  • Marc RiceBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    I am in the short term rental space in Ohio, I'd be interested to learn more about it and its location.

    Marc Rice | Investor Friendly Agent at Reafco Tailwind Team574 Reviews
  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 67 votes
    4y

    @Allison Skelcy that's such an exciting leap to take! I have a client here in Columbus, OH looking for a wedding venue space as well. It's certainly a weird mix of commercial and residential properties that make for solid prospects.

    There are plenty of opportunities in Ohio for venue spaces with vast areas of farmland in close proximity to large cities. Best of luck on your search!!

  • Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    @Marc Rice and @Steven Foster Wilson feel free to shoot me a message and I can send further details. Would love to chat about a potential partnership. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Allison Skelcy:

    @Marc Rice and @Steven Foster Wilson feel free to shoot me a message and I can send further details. Would love to chat about a potential partnership. 

    Great Will do!

  • Rental Property Investor · Ontario, CA · Member since 2018 · 58 posts · 25 votes
    4y

    @Allison Skelcy would love to hear more about the details of this. Also I’ll be in Columbus November 3-7th maybe we could connect then as well. Feel free to send me a message when you can.

  • Developer · Columbus, OH · Member since 2008 · 117 posts · 63 votes
    4y

    @Nova Mendoza - I’ve been doing some extensive research in this space and could help review and critique

    @Drew Cheezum I’ve been working on a possible venue (north in Delaware,Oh) so let’s talk. DM me

  • Investor · Verona, NJ · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    We're based in NJ, but are looking to start investing in Columbus. My wife and I are both in the wedding industry (I own/run a photography studio, and my wife used to be a wedding planner). We eventually wanted to get into this space.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.