REI Northwest Arkansas

30 Replies

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Hello, I know this thread is a old, but I'm wondering if any of you savvy northwest Arkansas investors may be willing to share information with an out-of-state investor newbie.  I am interested in the area but I am based in Los Angeles and don't have any current contacts out there.  I'm specifically interested in finding a real estate agent/wholesaler, contractor, lender and property management team. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by @Christine Sparks :

Hello, I know this thread is a old, but I'm wondering if any of you savvy northwest Arkansas investors may be willing to share information with an out-of-state investor newbie.  I am interested in the area but I am based in Los Angeles and don't have any current contacts out there.  I'm specifically interested in finding a real estate agent/wholesaler, contractor, lender and property management team. Thanks in advance!

Hi Christine. I'm a real estate agent in Northwest Arkansas, and I'd be happy to chat with you about investment properties. What kinds of properties are you looking for? Feel free to send me a PM as well.  

@Christine Sparks , And, I'm a Realtor in central Arkansas - the Little Rock area. Let's connect as well. Both are a great area for investments in Arkansas. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here