REI Northwest Arkansas

REI Northwest Arkansas

Huntsville, AR · Member since 2012 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I've been looking for a REI club in NW Arkansas. The only one I could find I emailed but never got a response.

I'm interested it networking with others in RE because I'm just starting out. I'd really like to find a local mentor but it seems pretty difficult in this area.

I've even thought about seeing if I could start up a club in the area but since I'm just starting out I'm not sure I'll have the time commitment or if it is a good idea.

0Reply
154 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 84 posts · 47 votes
11y

Hey guys! There is now an investor club in Fayetteville!  They meet the second Tuesday of the month. Message me for details! Here's the website. :) 

https://rei-nwa.com/

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 50 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Chris Sparrow:

    Hello, I know this thread is a old, but I'm wondering if any of you savvy northwest Arkansas investors may be willing to share information with an out-of-state investor newbie.  I am interested in the area but I am based in Los Angeles and don't have any current contacts out there.  I'm specifically interested in finding a real estate agent/wholesaler, contractor, lender and property management team. Thanks in advance!

    Hi Christine. I'm a real estate agent in Northwest Arkansas, and I'd be happy to chat with you about investment properties. What kinds of properties are you looking for? Feel free to send me a PM as well.  

  • Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    @Michael Ward

    Thank you for the reply! I am interested in small multi-family (1-4 units) in any area that may attract renters or SFH. I'd love to connect and will PM you.

  • Judy BestPro Member
    Investor · Little Rock, AR · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 62 votes
    6y

    @Christine Sparks , And, I'm a Realtor in central Arkansas - the Little Rock area. Let's connect as well. Both are a great area for investments in Arkansas. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.