BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
Hey All -
I'm looking for recommendations for a commercial real estate agent here in Denver that focuses on Office space. We're going to be looking at our options for a new space for BP Headquarters and need someone to assist.
Laguna Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
11y
[email protected]
Barbara has been in the business for 25 years, she has all the right contacts
Just google
Barbara Currie Denver
Reach out and see if she's a good fit for you.
Regards,
John
Flipper/Rehabber · York, UK · Member since 2013 · 895 posts · 453 votes
11y
I used to do that but I'm too out of the loop to be much help these days. I highly recommend Joe Awad [email protected] 3035878442, he's one of the few commercial brokers I enjoy doing business with.
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
@Joshua D. you and your wife should BUY a property and lease it to BP. Bankers love that setup. Find a small office building and purchase it. Rent it to BP. When BP out grows it rinse and repeat. Same program as people do with SFH. I have some contacts in the business world that have done that and could arrange a meeting with them to discuss if you are interested. The real estate makes them more money than the business (of course they are not in the high flying internet world).
Real Estate Broker · Canton, GA · Member since 2010 · 15k+ posts · 11k+ votes
11y
Why not do business hacking instead of house hacking??
Figure out how much space you need for your new place. Say it is 5,000 sq ft. You would then get an SBA loan to occupy 50 or more percent of the building or unit you are buying. So you would look for a 10,000 sq ft building or unit.
Have the other businesses in the building or your unit pay your mortgage and some profit to boot.