Hi, looking to gain some knowledge

Hi, looking to gain some knowledge

New to Real Estate · lake lure, NC · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi, I have a cabin in Lake Lure, NC that I want to do STR. This is my 1st venture. I would like some insight on good property management companies.

0Reply
27 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 463 posts · 507 votes
    4y

    Hi @Jeremy Bily. I have only heard of bad ones for that market. If you hire one of them, you'll end up with far less gross revenue, and you'll then lose 25-30% of it to the PM. Perhaps self-managing won't be too terribly difficult once you get through the transition. 

  • New to Real Estate · lake lure, NC · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Thanks for your input @ Mitch Davidson,   I am going to try to manage it myself now.  I know it is going to be a lot to take on, but know better time to learn than the present.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.