Fellow member seeking mentor (Located in the LA area)

Fellow member seeking mentor (Located in the LA area)

Property Manager · El Monte, CA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 5 votes

My fellow Biggerpocket members,

Good morning, I hope this post finds you guys well. My name is Andy and I live around the Los Angeles area. I've been hesitant to write this post as I'm not really sure if this is the appropriate way of asking or even seeking, but I'm reaching out to all my fellow members to see if anyone would be willing to mentor me? I've been a bigger pocket member for over a year now I believe, I've been preparing my self mentally and financially to venture into real estate, I have already been pre approved and currently in the market for a multi-family property. My goal is to house hack my way into real estate and I believe that would be the better route for me to take. Even though I've listened to the podcasts and read a few books, I believe a mentor would be ideal for me at this stage. Someone who can teach me the correct way to analyze deals, and what to look for. I just want to succeed in this venture, and although I can go through it alone, I would really like someone to mentor me along the way showing me the ropes. My apologies if so far I haven't made this post interesting enough to respond, as I do want to provide value as well. Most of my work history falls into sales and property management, I'd be willing to work for free or even intern. I just want the opportunity to be able to prove myself as a mentee. Just like many of us, I just want to succeed in real estate. So I'm asking for help. If anyone is open please feel free to reach out. Thanks for taking the time to read my post and have a blessed day. 

Andy.

5Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    Hey Andy - congrats on taking action! I'm happy to help and show you to analyze MF house hacks.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Andy Luis

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network.

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users


    I really like the alerts feature that can quickly guide you to current topics that may be of interest: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.