Newbie investor from Greenwod Indiana

Newbie investor from Greenwod Indiana

Greenwood, IN · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone my name is Michael Pearcy. I live in Greenwood Indiana. I joined Biggerpockets because I don't have any investing experience and would like to learn more about wholesaling houses and build a network of people I can learn from and work with. My goal is to learn how to wholesale houses and within a couple years flip commercial real estate to achieve financial independence.

0Reply
27 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tampa, FL · Member since 2008 · 403 posts · 109 votes
    13y

    Welcome to the site, Michael. If there is anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Lots of free info here, and lots of people willing to help out. Good luck!

  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks Andrew, I really appreciate it.

  • Investor · Anytown, NE · Member since 2013 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Welcome aboard, Michael. Glad to see another fellow Hoosier on the forum. Balance the academic learning aspects with the personal development (soft skills) side. Seems like most fail from the latter. Jumping in and then being consistent and persistence is key. I'm a noob myself and have similar aspirations. Stay in touch.

  • Greenwood, IN · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks John, sounds like great advice. I will stay in touch.

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2013 · 549 posts · 310 votes
    13y

    Hi @Michael Pearcy

    Strange--I am also from Greenwood, IN. A noob in the relative scheme of things, but slowly growing up. Recently got my first deal under contract and could not be more excited. There are a group of us that are trying to form a central Indiana real estate investors group to network, build ideas, and maybe do some deals with each other.

    If you'd like to join, feel free to join our Facebook group. Maybe at some point we can grab a drink or two together and meet. Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.