New to rental property investing

New to rental property investing

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone, I've been a long time follow of the BP podcast, first time posting. I am currently 32 years old and looking to make my first multi family purchase in the following year. I am stuck in the analysis paralysis phase and cant seem to get over this hurdle. I was wondering if there is anyone in the new haven/ hartford county CT area i could possibly network with and hopefully hear your experiences and how you overcame this hurdle. Thank you. 

1Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Southington, CT · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to BP @Darren Gauvin. Feel free to reach out anytime. I can answer any questions you have about the local markets that may be causing you to get stuck. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.