Newbie Investor at the Jersey Shore!

Newbie Investor at the Jersey Shore!

New to Real Estate · Point pleasant, NJ · Member since 2022 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hello everyone! 
My name is Anna and I’m a new inspiring investor. I’m 27 years old and am very excited to join this community. My goals are to invest initially around where I live, hopefully in the Jersey Shore area! My goal is to buy my first rental property by the end of 2022. 
A fun fact about me… I’m an Emergency Room nurse. Don’t know how “fun that is” 😅

3Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Ocean County, NJ · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Hi Anna! Welcome to the community! You'll find a lot of helpful information on BiggerPockets to help new investors just like yourself.

    I'm a real estate / investor's agent working primarily in Ocean and Monmouth County. 

    I would love to have a conversation with you about your goals for 2022!

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi Anna, glad to have you on this great community! Welcome aboard and best of luck investing!

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Anna Marcotte

    It’s nice to have you on Bigger Pockets!

    Make sure you check out all that this site has to offer.


    Alerts can be really helpful too: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Discounts on some products and services are offered to BP members: https://www.biggerpockets.com/perks/pro

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.