New to the game and wanted to introduce myself

New to the game and wanted to introduce myself

Homeowner · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Whats up everyone. My name is Justin and I am 31 years old. I am a full time Police Officer, full time father to two wonderful boys, full time student and part time investor. I am semi-new to the whole real estate investing game and would love some support and insight from anyone willing to share some positivity. I have listened to BP podcasts for a while now but just decided to get more involved. I am throwing myself out there in hopes of learning new things and staying out of my comfort zone. Talk to you guys soon!

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 208 posts · 235 votes
    4y

    Welcome @Justin Cain  - you're in the right place to learn.  There is no better way for the average person to build wealth than RE investing!  The best advice I can offer personally at this point is absorb all you can and find the niche that works for you.  There are so many to choose from, but you will likely gravitate towards one or a few that suit your personality and needs.  Happy investing!

  • Laura MarksBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Independence, MO · Member since 2020 · 127 posts · 111 votes
    4y

    Hi Justin! 

    Welcome to BP and the wonderful world of investing. There's lots of help here, so it's a great resource. I specialize in helping investors learn my market (KC) and help them from purchasing to renting the property. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, even if you don't want to invest in this area. :)

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Glad to have you as a part of this community, Justin! You came to the right place to learn more about real estate investing!

  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2015 · 190 posts · 79 votes
    4y

    Hey @Justin Cain, Welcome to BP Community! Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help each other grow. Best of luck on your investing journey!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.