Omaha, Nebraska 68131 Investing In Condos

Omaha, Nebraska 68131 Investing In Condos

New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 62 posts · 8 votes

Hello BP 

Hope everyone had a happy holidays ! Just curios how is the rental market in Omaha 68131 area. I was looking to Buy a condo and rent for steady cash flow. I am curios hows the vacancy rate. Which I am a long distance investor. Any tip would be highly appreciated thanks in advance 

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Hi Anthony,

    The rental market overall in Omaha is excellent but I specialize in single family, long term rentals.  Short term rentals and the downtown condo market are a slightly different animal.

    I just ran a report that showed the average time on market for condos and apartments in 68131 last year was 33 days.  That seems really high considering the fact that I was getting 30-40 applications on my single family homes in west Omaha last year.  I don't remember the last time I had a vacancy on my single family properties.

    If you want me to put you in touch with someone that knows the downtown/condo market better let me know.

    Doug

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Anthony Hom

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    You’ll find plenty of friendly, knowledgeable people willing to respond to your posts.

    The site has quite a few tools that can be helpful for new members. For example, if you are looking to connect with other members near you, want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.