Looking for others in this community that live in Idaho!

Looking for others in this community that live in Idaho!

Lender · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 5 votes

Just looking to build some relationships within the state! Live in the Treasure Valley but do a lot of business in East Idaho as a lender. But looking to expand my knowledge within the real estate industry, and wanted to see if we had any Idahoans on here. 

4Reply
50 views

Most Popular Reply

Don SpaffordPro Member
Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
4y

Hello @Kody Graves I too am in the Eastern Idaho (Idaho Falls) area. Happy to connect. My wife is a investor friendly Realtor here and I am focused on syndications mostly.

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Rathdrum, ID · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 42 votes
    4y

    I live in North Idaho, in the Coeur D' Alene area. I don't know how much I can help in the Boise area, but things are moving quick up here for sure!

  • Real Estate Agent · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    4y

    Up north in Coeur d'Alene as well but have some clients interested in getting into some larger properties around Boise.  

  • Investor · Eastern ID · Member since 2017 · 69 posts · 53 votes
    4y

    @Kody Graves Hi Kody! I live in the Idaho Falls area. I own out of state multifamily and I am doing land development here in east Idaho. If you ever need anything on this side of the state, there are several of us here that can help out. What would you like to find more about?

    What type of loan products do you offer and what company do you work for? 

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    4y

    Hello @Kody Graves I too am in the Eastern Idaho (Idaho Falls) area. Happy to connect. My wife is a investor friendly Realtor here and I am focused on syndications mostly.

  • Lender · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jace Holt:

    @Kody Graves Hi Kody! I live in the Idaho Falls area. I own out of state multifamily and I am doing land development here in east Idaho. If you ever need anything on this side of the state, there are several of us here that can help out. What would you like to find more about?

    What type of loan products do you offer and what company do you work for? 


     I am with CrossCountry Mortgage. We have a wide portfolio of loans in addition to the government loans, some of the best construction loans and jumbo products on the market. Actually have been working with a builder out of East Idaho as the preferred lender due to some of ICCU's high down payment requirements on their construction loans.

  • Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hi Cody, I’m also in Boise and have a rental in eastern Idaho. Would love to connect.

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi Kody, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Justin WindhamPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    @Kody Graves

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

    This is a great place to learn and network.

    If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

  • Bonnie LowPro Member
    Lender · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hi@Kody Graves - we do business in Pocatello. I'm always happy to connect with another local lender!

  • Jason B.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 228 posts · 180 votes
    4y

    @Kody Graves hi Kody! I live out in the Boise area and grew up here, so if there’s anything I can do to help you out, just say the word!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chubbuck, ID · Member since 2018 · 532 posts · 466 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kody Graves:
    Quote from @Jace Holt:

    @Kody Graves Hi Kody! I live in the Idaho Falls area. I own out of state multifamily and I am doing land development here in east Idaho. If you ever need anything on this side of the state, there are several of us here that can help out. What would you like to find more about?

    What type of loan products do you offer and what company do you work for? 


     I am with CrossCountry Mortgage. We have a wide portfolio of loans in addition to the government loans, some of the best construction loans and jumbo products on the market. Actually have been working with a builder out of East Idaho as the preferred lender due to some of ICCU's high down payment requirements on their construction loans.

    Iccu does construction loans for 5% down. How is that high?
  • Rental Property Investor · Chubbuck, ID · Member since 2018 · 532 posts · 466 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Kody Graves:

    Just looking to build some relationships within the state! Live in the Treasure Valley but do a lot of business in East Idaho as a lender. But looking to expand my knowledge within the real estate industry, and wanted to see if we had any Idahoans on here. 

    I am in Pocatello. Looking for my next deal but have for awhile now.
  • Lender · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Craig Jeppesen:
    Quote from @Kody Graves:
    Quote from @Jace Holt:

    @Kody Graves Hi Kody! I live in the Idaho Falls area. I own out of state multifamily and I am doing land development here in east Idaho. If you ever need anything on this side of the state, there are several of us here that can help out. What would you like to find more about?

    What type of loan products do you offer and what company do you work for? 


     I am with CrossCountry Mortgage. We have a wide portfolio of loans in addition to the government loans, some of the best construction loans and jumbo products on the market. Actually have been working with a builder out of East Idaho as the preferred lender due to some of ICCU's high down payment requirements on their construction loans.

    Iccu does construction loans for 5% down. How is that high?

     Hey Craig, I shouldn't have assumed that they don't do construction loans for 5% down. I am getting my information from builders in Eastern Idaho who do not carry the construction loan. And they were having trouble with ICCU because they were requiring most of their borrowers to put 20% down. I don't know if they have higher standards to get that 5% down option, but the borrower's were unable to come up with the down payment requirements and the builders were losing out on business. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    Hi Kody! Great to meet you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.