Real Estate Meetups near Manhattan Beach, CA

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 35 votes
4y

There is a meet up this Wednesday 5/18 in Torrance at Absolution Brewery, 2878 Columbia St Torrance, California 90503

    Group is called Pints and Properties. Here’s a link to last months info.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    See this reply in the discussion

    19 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 9 votes
      4y

      Hopefully we can find something!

    • Rental Property Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      4y

      I’m in north Redondo bordering MB, happy to meet up!

    • Julio GonzalezPro Member
      Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      4y

      Welcome to BiggerPockets, Anthony!

    • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
      4y

      Thank you very much

    • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
      4y
      Quote from @Les Williams:

      Hopefully we can find something!


       Yessir, If I hear of anything or if I start one up, we'll let you know Les. Pleasure to connect

    • Investor · TX · Member since 2020 · 57 posts · 60 votes
      4y

      I use the Meetup app to find local real estate and MF meetups.  Looks like there is a bunch live and virtual in those areas.  

    • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
      4y
      Quote from @James Wenzel:

      I use the Meetup app to find local real estate and MF meetups.  Looks like there is a bunch live and virtual in those areas.  


       Right on James, I have been a part of a couple on that app but non that are in Person locally, and non have an idea of Bigger Pockets. I'd like to reach this community as we share a very similar mind set. 

      Thanks for the comment

    • Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 35 votes
      4y

      There is a meet up this Wednesday 5/18 in Torrance at Absolution Brewery, 2878 Columbia St Torrance, California 90503

        Group is called Pints and Properties. Here’s a link to last months info.

        https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

      • Justin WindhamPro Member
        Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
        4y

        @Anthony Napoli

        It’s great to have you on the forums!

        This site is great if you are looking to invest into real estate.

        If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users

      • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 215 posts · 103 votes
        4y

        Hey @Anthony Napoli,

        Welcome to BP! @David Greene is hosting our team meetup toward the end of next month. It's open to the public and tickets will go on sale here in the next week. Let me know if you'd like to get an RSVP.

      • Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 14 votes
        4y

        @Anthony Napoli - Hi Anthony, I'm an Investor in the area as well and have been going to Pints & Properties at Absolution Brewing. There is a good group of people who meet up monthly there. 

        @Charles Renn - please provide more info on the David Greene event. That sounds like fun. Thanks,

      • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
        4y
        Quote from @Bryce Hammill:

        There is a meet up this Wednesday 5/18 in Torrance at Absolution Brewery, 2878 Columbia St Torrance, California 90503

          Group is called Pints and Properties. Here’s a link to last months info.

          https://www.biggerpockets.com/...


           Beautiful recommendation Bryce, I really appreciate the lead. I'll check the site for future meetups there. I'll see you at one hopefully.

        • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
          4y
          Quote from @Charles Renn:

          Hey @Anthony Napoli,

          Welcome to BP! @David Greene is hosting our team meetup toward the end of next month. It's open to the public and tickets will go on sale here in the next week. Let me know if you'd like to get an RSVP.


           Thank you very much for this information Charles. I appreciate it. Will do

        • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
          4y
          Quote from @Bromley Palamountain:

          @Anthony Napoli - Hi Anthony, I'm an Investor in the area as well and have been going to Pints & Properties at Absolution Brewing. There is a good group of people who meet up monthly there. 

          @Charles Renn - please provide more info on the David Greene event. That sounds like fun. Thanks,


           What a name, Guy! Excellent recommendation. I will try my best to come by on a Wednesday meetup at Pints club. Sounds awesome.

        • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 1 vote
          4y
          Quote from @Justin Windham:

          @Anthony Napoli

          It’s great to have you on the forums!

          This site is great if you are looking to invest into real estate.

          If you are looking to connect with other members near you, or want to learn from people in a specific area you’d like to invest in, or have a desire to find people interested in certain topics, you could use the search feature here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/search/users


           Wonderful Justin, thank you very much for this information. I really appreciate it. I'm glad to be here.

        • Specialist · Westlake Village, CA · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 781 votes
          4y

          search FIBI on meetup.com (For Investors by investors)

        • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 302 posts · 163 votes
          4y

          Hi @Anthony Napoli, 

          Please let me know if you find a good one. I live close by in Westchester and would love to join one. My team is having one soon with David Greene in Long Beach about short term rentals. 

          Here's The Link, 

          https://www.eventbrite.com/e/l...

        Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.