Hi! New to REI & Bigger Pockets

Hi! New to REI & Bigger Pockets

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi everybody! My name is Julio Ramón. I am an Actor Model with a background in Advertising and Public Relations. I also have a real estate sales license but I’ve never started any kind of work in RE. 

My goal is to build financial freedom while acting and modeling. 

I currently work a full time job at Spectrum at a call center for basic income needs.

I also help businesses grow. I’d love to connect you all with a Celebrity Photographer’s studio in NYC for any event space needs. And I can help connect investors with luxury Dominican properties. 

Fun fact is I love yoga! 

Nice to meet you all. If you’d like to connect with me, my linktree with my website and social media pages are below. 

https://linktr.ee/TheRamonClub

Thanks for reading! And if you have any questions I’d love to hear it!

1Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.