Looking to Connect In Northwest Arkansas Market

Looking to Connect In Northwest Arkansas Market

Brandon StillPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Hello!

My name is Brandon Still and I am a young guy just getting started with investing here in Northwest Arkansas.  I was born and raised in this area, and I would claim to be Northwest Arkansas' biggest fan.  I have loved seeing the growth here, and am super excited about what is to come here.

Hoping to get connected with others that are like minded in the area.  Reach out to me if you are investing, wholesaling, etc. in the Northwest Arkansas area!  Let's get coffee!

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
4y

Welcome Bro! Make sure to come to our meetup. You will love it, and sorry I already claimed the Title of NWA's biggest fan. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Brandon!

  • Real Estate Broker · Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2017 · 375 posts · 240 votes
    4y

    Welcome Bro! Make sure to come to our meetup. You will love it, and sorry I already claimed the Title of NWA's biggest fan. 

  • Brandon StillPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Ryan Blackstone:

    Welcome Bro! Make sure to come to our meetup. You will love it, and sorry I already claimed the Title of NWA's biggest fan. 


    Yes sir! Will do, and two of the biggest here!

  • Brandon StillPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Julio Gonzalez:

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Brandon!


     Thanks Julio!

  • Rental Property Investor · MA · Member since 2014 · 420 posts · 213 votes
    4y

    Welcome and good luck!

  • Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    @Brandon Still im late to the post, but welcome! I'm an agent / remodeler in the area if you ever need anything!

  • Real Estate Agent · Northwest Arkansas · Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 9 votes
    3y

    Another agent and investor in the NWA area.  Do you have an existing meetup? I'd love to get the details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.