New to Bigger Pockets and trying to make connections!

New to Bigger Pockets and trying to make connections!

Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 33 posts · 32 votes

Hello everyone!

My name is Tyrek Brown and I am new to the BP community. I am trying to build my network with realtors, contractors, investors, property managers, and anyone with an interest in real estate!

I currently reside in Millville, NJ and work for a company based out of Freehold, NJ called Brrrr.com. In my free time I enjoy learning the piano, and watching my favorite shows on Netflix. 

Hoping that I can find some great new connections within the BP community and I look forward to hearing from and meeting you all!

4Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 356 posts · 228 votes
3y

@Tyrek Brown

Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups

4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

Good Luck,

Kenny

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 85 votes
    3y

    Tyrek is awesome and a great connection to have in the real estate space! Happy to call him a colleague!

  • Alicia MarksPro Member
    Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! Make sure to set up your keywords for your location as well as what you're interested in learning. Let me know how I can help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 356 posts · 228 votes
    3y

    @Tyrek Brown

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

    1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

    2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

    3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups

    4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

    5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

    Good Luck,

    Kenny

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Tyrek-

    Welcome to BP! This is a great site to build your network. I would love to connect!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to connect 

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Tyrek, glad to have you on this forum! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

    Welcome aboard and best of luck investing!

  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 33 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kenny Smith:

    @Tyrek Brown

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

    1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

    2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

    3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups

    4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

    5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

    Good Luck,

    Kenny


     I'll make sure to soak up as much knowledge as I can! 

  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 33 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Alli Breighner:

    Hi Tyrek-

    Welcome to BP! This is a great site to build your network. I would love to connect!


     Thank you Alli!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 607 posts · 768 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tyrek Brown:

    Hello everyone!

    My name is Tyrek Brown and I am new to the BP community. I am trying to build my network with realtors, contractors, investors, property managers, and anyone with an interest in real estate!

    I currently reside in Millville, NJ and work for a company based out of Freehold, NJ called Brrrr.com. In my free time I enjoy learning the piano, and watching my favorite shows on Netflix. 

    Hoping that I can find some great new connections within the BP community and I look forward to hearing from and meeting you all!


     Welcome!

  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 33 posts · 32 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Anthony L Amos Jr:
    Quote from @Tyrek Brown:

    Hello everyone!

    My name is Tyrek Brown and I am new to the BP community. I am trying to build my network with realtors, contractors, investors, property managers, and anyone with an interest in real estate!

    I currently reside in Millville, NJ and work for a company based out of Freehold, NJ called Brrrr.com. In my free time I enjoy learning the piano, and watching my favorite shows on Netflix. 

    Hoping that I can find some great new connections within the BP community and I look forward to hearing from and meeting you all!


     Welcome!

    Thank you!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.