Property Manager for 17 years experience looking for an investor

Property Manager for 17 years experience looking for an investor

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

My name is Paula and I've been working in the property management field for many years. I am looking for an investor who wants to partner with me on a property or a few properties. This is something that I've wanted to do for a while and I just need to jump. I believe that it takes a certain personality type to manage properties. We all have things we're good at, and property management is mine. 

The property I am currently managing is 251 single family homes and it spands 45 acres.  I have a staff of 8 and consider myself very knowledgeable about what it takes to be successful.

I look forward to gaining more knowledge about how to navigate the process of obtaining my own properties. 

So if you are interested or have any solid connections please let me know. 

0Reply
36 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi, Paula! This is a great place to learn and to connect with people so take advantage of all the great resources.

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    3y

    post under classifieds area

  • New to Real Estate · West Chester, PA · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Paula Landis:

    Hello,

    My name is Paula and I've been working in the property management field for many years. I am looking for an investor who wants to partner with me on a property or a few properties. This is something that I've wanted to do for a while and I just need to jump. I believe that it takes a certain personality type to manage properties. We all have things we're good at, and property management is mine. 

    The property I am currently managing is 251 single family homes and it spands 45 acres.  I have a staff of 8 and consider myself very knowledgeable about what it takes to be successful.

    I look forward to gaining more knowledge about how to navigate the process of obtaining my own properties. 

    So if you are interested or have any solid connections please let me know. 

    Hi, Paula! I am interested in investing. Feel free to connect and we can discuss more.
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Paula-

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! The property management field is definitely not for everyone so that's exciting you found an industry where you are successful. I agree it takes a special type of personality to manage properties. You're already ahead of the game!

    I'd love to discuss potential investment opportunities with you, and connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.