Hello from Los Angeles! Up for a coffee OR anyone in Indy?

Hello from Los Angeles! Up for a coffee OR anyone in Indy?

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 5 votes

Hi All,

Found BiggerPockets and glad I did.

New to this whole thing and looking to start in Multi-Family housing. I've read a few of the books and determined to buy in 2023.

Anyone in the Los Angeles area whose done this and up to grab a coffee (my treat)?

Also, for some reason, we are drawn to the Indianapolis area as a possible market. Anyone familiar and would be up for a conversation?

Happy to help anyone where I can.

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Daniel! 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Daniel-

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! I'm also located in California, but in the San Diego area! If I were closer I would have loved to grab a coffee and discuss real estate with you. If you are ever in the SD area or vise versa I would love to meet up. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.