New official member but I been lurking

New official member but I been lurking

Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 4 votes

I'm not really since i been lurking for a while. But my main goal is to master this tax lien investing. I'm located in Baltimore MD and work for the state of MD

3Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 473 posts · 586 votes
3y

Welcome Jamar!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Jamar and best of luck investing!

  • Real Estate Agent · Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 847 posts · 654 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jamar Winn:

    I'm not really since i been lurking for a while. But my main goal is to master this tax lien investing. I'm located in Baltimore MD and work for the state of MD


     Reach out to @nedcarey

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    3y

    @Ned Carey is the tax lien king of Baltimore.

    I will say, it is the hardest niche in real estate. Incredibly complicated.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Jamar, 

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! Would love to connect.

  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 473 posts · 586 votes
    3y

    Welcome Jamar!

  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2022 · 356 posts · 228 votes
    3y

    @Jamar Winn

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

    1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

    2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS

    3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups

    4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

    5. Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

    Good Luck,

    Kenny

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.