New to Bigger Pockets but not to REI!

New to Bigger Pockets but not to REI!

Realtor · chicago, IL · Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone, 

My name is Na and I live and am a realtor in the great city of Chicago.   I always tell clients that I have lived in almost every area of the city and can probably give you a recommendation for anything in any area.  I love supporting small businesses, trying new restaurants/cafes and just overall a curious and proactive person.  I got into real estate when I purchased my first investment property, 3 years in and another property to my portfolio I'm looking for likeminded people to work and grow with.   I love watching people accomplish their goals, let me know how I can help you!

2Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 473 posts · 586 votes
    3y

    Hey Na! Welcome to BP!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.