Newer STR investor in the Blue Ridge Area

Newer STR investor in the Blue Ridge Area

Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 5 votes

Hello, I am a newer STR investor with one location up and running in St. Augustine Florida, and I am currently doing a house hack (live in renovation) of a cabin in Blue Ridge, Georgia that I am turning into a second STR. Any fellow investors in any markets but especially my markets please feel free to reach out!

-Mike

3Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua MessingerBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Poconos, PA · Member since 2020 · 443 posts · 264 votes
    3y

    Hey @Michael Rendon! Congrats on all of the success you've had so far! Keep killing it! I am not located in your market but am located in Poconos, PA. Just sent you a PM to connect more! 

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hi Michael-

    Welcome to BiggerPockets. Would love to connect.

  • Mike WilliamsPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Dalton, GA · Member since 2010 · 244 posts · 35 votes
    3y

    Hi Michael, I'm about an hour west of you over in Dalton. Would love to connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.