Greetings to like-minded people in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking to continue growing our rental portfolio and find local people that periodically meetup to help and learn from one another. Sometimes you can pick up some nuggets of beneficial information when you place yourself around others that have similar interests.
Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Hey Ed, welcome to BiggerPockets! This is for sure a great platform for networking be sure to also go to your local meet-ups they are always really beneficial.
Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2021 · 94 posts · 29 votes
3y
Hey Ed, I'm a developer here in Los Angeles. I'd be more than open to connecting and meeting up sometime! I usually attend local mixers and REI meetups, so feel free to tag along next time.
West Covina, Los Angeles County · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 8 votes
3y
Hi Ed, definitely a different life style than our family and friends. It is good to find like minded people.
My Husband and I started investing and managing out own properties and its has been a ride specially in California. Would love surround ourselves with more people that think like us
Greetings to like-minded people in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking to continue growing our rental portfolio and find local people that periodically meetup to help and learn from one another. Sometimes you can pick up some nuggets of beneficial information when you place yourself around others that have similar interests.
Hi Ed! I just posted a meet up on this Sunday from 5 to 7 PM in Northridge. You're more than welcome to come! Message me if you'd like the invite
Greetings to like-minded people in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking to continue growing our rental portfolio and find local people that periodically meetup to help and learn from one another. Sometimes you can pick up some nuggets of beneficial information when you place yourself around others that have similar interests.
Hey Ed,
Im a so cal investor and started out of state from so cal and now im up in seattle and PNW area. Originally it was mainly cashflow investing. Today its arguably an appreciation market only but you can create cashflow by doing forced value adds with heavy lifts, value add's to force cashflow out of it. Even so, its no easy feat.
We have a local real estate social hour in anaheim, CA area monthly. The next one is April 2nd @Carlos Valencia has more details on the event if you'd like to cruise over and network.
Greetings to like-minded people in the Los Angeles area. I'm looking to continue growing our rental portfolio and find local people that periodically meetup to help and learn from one another. Sometimes you can pick up some nuggets of beneficial information when you place yourself around others that have similar interests.
This is true Ed!
Alot of my standard operating procedures and tactics were just from networking at meetups with other investors or fix/flippers and Incorporate a lot of those know how's and materials into my investing. Overtime its hard to pinpoint exactly which tip or update is attributable to the success but its definitely had its additive effect over time.
These days I share them with my clients that are in the day to day house hacking or investing game unknowingly. This helps ensure a higher level of success for them during the crucial beginning stages of the investing game where having the first few bases and hits are the most important because it starts the journey off with a "bang."