Connections for Wholesaling in Nashville, TN

Connections for Wholesaling in Nashville, TN

Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 7 votes

Hello all,

My name is Sean. I'm relatively new to the wholesale game in Nashville, TN. I'm looking to network and make some connections in the area. Other wholesalers, Cash Buyers, Agents, really whoever. If you're a REI in the Nashville area I'd love to connect and hopefully bring each other some $ in the long run!

5Reply
104 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2023 · 34 posts · 17 votes
3y

Hey Sean, welcome to the real estate world! I am an agent here in Nashville/Chattanooga and would love to connect! 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Sean, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.

  • Real Estate Agent · Chattanooga, TN · Member since 2023 · 34 posts · 17 votes
    3y

    Hey Sean, welcome to the real estate world! I am an agent here in Nashville/Chattanooga and would love to connect! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    @Sean Minihan Cash buyer. I'd like to be added to your list. 

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Sean! I’m an agent here in Nashville in whom works with investors! I’d love to connect 

  • Accountant · Franklin, TN · Member since 2023 · 204 posts · 91 votes
    3y

    Hi Sean - I am in the Nashville market as well (Franklin). I sent  you a connection request. Welcome!

  • Investor · Tennessee & Florida · Member since 2020 · 32 posts · 33 votes
    3y

    Hey Sean! I'd love to connect. I do dispositions for a local wholesale group in Nashville. We do a lot of JV deals with other wholesalers as well!

  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 7 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Julio Gonzalez:

    Hi Sean, welcome to the community! There is a great group of members on here to connect with.


     Thank you for the warm welcome!

  • Andreas MuellerBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2019 · 406 posts · 181 votes
    3y

    Hi Sean, Local Nashville Investor, always looking for small medium multifamily properties. Feel free to message me offline. 

    -Andreas

    THE Investor Agent and Management: For Investors by Investors
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    Hey Sean! Used to wholesale here in Nashville, now an agent/investor. Would love to help you out in anyway I can. Shoot me a PM anytime. 

    -Jake 

  • Wholesaler · Member since 2023 · 39 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    How can I get in touch with you?(contact information like email) Hey and hello all, my name is Tony. And I'm also relatively new to wholesaling in Nashville, TN. I'm looking to network and make some connections in the area as well. Other wholesalers, Cash Buyers, Agents, really whoever. If you're a REI in the Nashville area I'd love to connect as well the more the better right so we can all help each other.

  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2022 · 587 posts · 298 votes
    3y

    Hey Sean- I'd love to connect and discuss real estate with you.

    Feel free to reach out to me, I'd love to get the ball rolling for your investments in Nashville. 

  • Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Malinda Cardel:

    Hey Sean, welcome to the real estate world! I am an agent here in Nashville/Chattanooga and would love to connect! 


     Hello Melinda! I'm a new wholesaler, but I have a few great properties that I would love to speak with you about!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.