New to Real Estate · Charleston, SC · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 6 votes
Hi everyone, my name is Jordan and I’m from Charleston, SC. I’m fairly new to the real estate investing world. I finally started betting on myself and found an out of state property that I purchased cash with my last $20k (before knowing there were better funding options that didn’t require me to use my own money🙂). This was a complete gut. I was able to manage the entire project from 6 hours away, putting me about $60k all in from purchase to rehab. I’m excited to learn and connect with other investors, learn new strategies, and build new relationships for funding for future deals. Thanks again, everyone. Let’s connect!
Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. Some quick tips on accessing the best info from here..
1. Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts
2. Attend the FREE WEBINARS
3. Attend a Meetup in your area/virtual meet ups
4. Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy
5. Peruse the forums, ask questions, and answer questions.