Looking to connect with brokers of all industries!

Looking to connect with brokers of all industries!

Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello All!

My name is Mike Steinberg and as a new member of the BP community I would like greet and network with everyone in this community! Aside from working on Real Estate deals, I also own one of the leading Business Brokering firms in the country. I can confidently say I have achieved much success in this industry selling all types of businesses around the country. This industry has created the many strong relationships I have with realtors, lenders, mortgage brokers, tax specialists, etc. Being active in both Real Estate and Business Brokering I can certainly say these two industries have an immense amount of similarities although certain areas such as financing (seller financing), commission and the evaluation process make this untapped industry very appealing.  I would love to work with everyone, have discussions and hear everyones opinions about this industry and hopefully form a great connection with everyone. Have a fantastic day!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.