Glad to be here!

Glad to be here!

Investor · Loxahatchee, FL · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I am Andrew, I actually live in Loxahatchee FL but that city is not listed in the FL list :) I just joined BP today. I learned about BP as I am conducting my research on how to go about investing in real estate. I am really excited about this journey and being apart of this group! I look forward to meeting like minded people here and forming a network!

1Reply
12 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Andrew Russell:

    Hello, I am Andrew, I actually live in Loxahatchee FL but that city is not listed in the FL list :) I just joined BP today. I learned about BP as I am conducting my research on how to go about investing in real estate. I am really excited about this journey and being apart of this group! I look forward to meeting like minded people here and forming a network!


     Hi Andrew, welcome to BP. It's not too difficult to get started. Just have a decent credit score, some money for the downpayment and a desire to understand RE...and you'll be fine. I am a realtor and investor in Broward and PBC. I can help you with getting started or if you got some questions

  • Investor · Loxahatchee, FL · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hello Ray, thank you for extending your helping hand. I have the credit and down payment but FL is just too expensive for me to start out. I have decided on investing in GA as its way more affordable. Eventually I should be able to take advantage of FL lucrative real estate market....lol

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Andrew Russell:

    Hello Ray, thank you for extending your helping hand. I have the credit and down payment but FL is just too expensive for me to start out. I have decided on investing in GA as its way more affordable. Eventually I should be able to take advantage of FL lucrative real estate market....lol


     I don't blame you. It is not easy at this time. There are still some deals out there but not nearly as many as before.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Miami · Member since 2023 · 165 posts · 62 votes
    3y

    Hi @Andrew Russell welcome to BP. It's great you're getting started in RE investing. There's a wealth of knowledge in this group. I'm down in Miami, so you're not too far away. We have an excellent REIA group here. Broward/Palm Beach/Miami REIA. https://www.bpmreia.com/ They have in-person meetings at least once a month where you're able to come and learn different strategies and talk with other investors. Feel free to reach to me anytime. I'm happy to share and connect with you. Congrats on your new journey!  

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Hey Andrew! Welcome to Bigger Pockets, you are in the perfect place to network with like minded people. I am from Miami Beach, Florida...I know that is a little far from you but I would love to connect. 

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome aboard Andrew!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.