Starting for REI , Looking for like minded people to connect ad network

Starting for REI , Looking for like minded people to connect ad network

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello BiggerPockets community!

About me: I'm excited to join this fantastic community of real estate enthusiasts. My name is Joseph, and I have a unique background in the oil and gas industry as a professional petroleum engineer with over two decades of experience. Currently, I'm leading a tech startup venture with some close friends. In the past, I pursued my passion for real estate by obtaining an Alberta real estate agent license(Calgary, Alberta Canada) and gaining valuable experience in the field, although I no longer hold the license.

My true passion lies in real estate investment, and I'm eager to dive back into this world to create financial freedom for myself before I retire. Currently, I'm working on a personal project - I'm in the process of developing and finishing my unfinished walkout basement, and I'm aiming to complete it within the next two months.

Goal: My primary goal in joining this community is to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for real estate investment. I believe in the power of networking, sharing knowledge, and learning from others' experiences. Whether you're a seasoned real estate investor or just starting your journey, I'd love to connect with you.

I'm particularly interested in learning about strategies that have worked for you, understanding the current market trends, and exploring creative ways to maximize ROI.

Let's build meaningful connections, share valuable insights, and support each other on our real estate investment journeys. Feel free to reply here or send me a direct message—I'm eager to get the conversation started.

Thank you all, and I'm looking forward to connecting with some amazing individuals here!

Best regards, 

Joseph

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    welcome! im open to connecting

  • Julio GonzalezPro Member
    Specialist · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2008 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Joseph, welcome to the community! This is a great place to learn and to connect with people so take advantage of all the great resources.

    -Julio

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Joseph, I'm in Oil and Gas too and work in Grande Prairie 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Getting into real estate investing as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.