Rental Property Investing from outside the US

Rental Property Investing from outside the US

Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello Guyz.

I am outside of the US (In India) and have been interested in investing for rental income.

I have been interested in the US rental home market considering it is relatively organized and also with better yields.

I would like to know if you would advise such an investment which has to be managed mostly remotely. If yes, I would like to know how I could go about.

Thank you in advance.

1Reply
9 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Yes I can guide you on it......i have several international partners.

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Welcome to BP, and yes, it is possible to manage outside the US! if you do not have US citizenship, a green card, or a visa, make sure that if you are seeking financing that you either have a US co-sponsor or your lender can lend to foreign nationals.

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets!

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    3y

    Gautham Bhai, we offer this service for Desi investors.  Connect with us, and we can show you how to get Foreign National financing.

  • Lender · Miami · Member since 2022 · 99 posts · 18 votes
    2y

    Hi Gautham! 

    Not sure where you are in your U.S. investment journey but have you heard of Doorvest? Its a full-service marketplace that purchases under-market properties, manages the renovations on your behalf to get them rent-ready and then manages the property for you for the first year post-closing and beyond if you need them to. Many of their homes are within the $200-400k range, great for investors just starting out in the U.S. My expertise is in international financing, so I can provide guidance if you need assistance. Feel free to reach out for more details and I can connect you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.