Business, Residential, and Commercial Loans

Business, Residential, and Commercial Loans

Lender · 17W662 Butterfield Road Suite 305 Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181 · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 1 vote

I have been a member of Bigger Pockets for years but am not active. Did not check in for years until a few weeks ago and found very interesting discussions. I am a commercial and residential loan officer licensed in 48 states, including Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Over 80% of my clientele are folks who could not qualify at other lenders, so if you need advice or ask me a case scenario, feel free to ask. I am an experienced real estate investor, and up to 2010, I owned and managed 3,000 residential units, so I know a little about both real estate investments and mortgage lending. Me and my team do everything lending, so if any of you folks have questions on a topic I know, feel free to ask. I will do the same. I like to meet like-minded individuals, share ideas, and network. I like to meet up with some credit pros and keep up to date on what is going on with the credit fix field.

0Reply
21 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    2y

    Congrats on starting to become active!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.