Builder - Spec SFH/Multi - Current New Construction Duplexes On The Market

Builder - Spec SFH/Multi - Current New Construction Duplexes On The Market

Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 13 votes

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jodey Rifenburg and I am a certified residential contractor here in the panhandle of Florida. I have been building here for the last few years and am experienced in designing and building within our market, usually as specs but do keep clients if they fit my business model. I am currently finishing up 3 large duplexes in a LTR/STR area 1 mile from beach access, that will be on the market this week if anyone is interested in more information, just let me know. I'm familiar with cash investments, hard money loans and prefer to use my local banks and credit unions. I also own a second company that creates and manages STR here locally. I'm leaning more about house hacking and gathering information on investor strategies for some of the younger women I mentor.

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 306 posts · 122 votes
2y

Welcome Jodey! Sounds like you are very involved and connected up there in the panhandle. 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP!

  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    Thank you Sloane. 

  • Nate MeekerBusiness Member
    Real Estate CPA | California · Member since 2020 · 543 posts · 251 votes
    2y

    For those who have not visited Panama City, FL. It is a trip! My client has a beach house there he rents out on a short term basis. I've had the pleasure of staying there. It is great. 

    The CPA Realtor 569 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    Check out our new design for "no impact, low impact" STR. Next time you are in PCB it would be a great option.

  • Real Estate Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2008 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello, are you currently in the market of buying land?

  • Lender · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 306 posts · 122 votes
    2y

    Welcome Jodey! Sounds like you are very involved and connected up there in the panhandle. 

  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 13 votes
    2y

    I have a building company that specializes in STR/LTR designs and upgraded spec SFH and MFH. I'm learning a great amount from others and am growing towards the need. We also own a maintenance management company for STR to assist in less down time for rentals in the PCB area and we are branching out to the STR management opportunity in the near future. We would love to cultivate these three duplexes to be turned into a business so it can be sold as a business and not just beautiful opportunities.

  • Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2019 · 51 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Hey Jodey, we just finished three duplex's out on the west end of Panama City beach to keep for STRs. What are the chances lol. Ours are in Laguna beach off of Malaga. Congrats on your builds. We just rolled ours to perm and pulled out all the money we had in the deal. Had an issue with finding any comps for the bank. We ended up going through 3 banks and 4 appraisals but got it closed last week.! Here's a link to one of them for your viewing pleasure lol. https://airbnb.com/h/209ard

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.