Hello Everyone , New to the Game , Ready to Make Things Happen

Hello Everyone , New to the Game , Ready to Make Things Happen

Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes

Hello everyone , My name is Rob , I live and will be investing in Colorado Springs (Possibly Pueblo) I'm new to investing in real-estate but pretty well versed on investing in equities. I'm 36 years old , I served 2 Combat tours in Iraq under Operation Iraqi Freedom as well as Operation New Dawn, I'm currently medically retired at a rate of 100% with the VA. I have an absolutely amazing wife named Lauren who has given me 2 Perfect children ages 2 (Girl turns 2 in December) and 4, the boy turned 4 this past June.

     We are in a very unique and fortunate position to both be home during the day , we home-school our oldest (this is just the first year trying that) and the wife works overnight as a caregiver . this gives her the time at home with us on a daily basis. We recently purchased our first home in Fountain Colorado that we will apparently be "House Hacking"(didn't know that's what it was when we did it)

My current vision for our investing journey seems to be pointing me to the small multifamily space when i read what the numbers are telling me. We do have low six figures cash on hand ready to invest , our credit is awesome, our DTI is currently only 31 and we are using the VA product allowing for that remaining entitlement benefit for the down payment help. So overall All systems are go and all lights are green.

     My Goal is Overall a long term appreciation play with some Cash Flow thrown in there to cover the Cap ex and daily repairs etc. When the 30 year term is up we will have the tap-able equity in the property along with the rents as 100% cash-flow after 60 years old if we don't pay it down faster

     Anyways, I'm just trying to put myself out there let everyone know who I am, what I'm about and what I'm trying to do.

As of today and what I'm doing to get to that next step, i have an active PropStream account, I'm finding properties that are listed and not listed on the MLS Using the comps to figure a sellers "List Price" on a theoretical property and then running that through the calculators. In doing this Ive noticed with the cost of homes in this county, the current rates, and locations i want to be at the math just doesn't pencil out for a single family . Even a 4-Plex wasn't penciling because the purchase price was so high. This is the reason I'm interested in going a little south to pueblo, where i can buy a new build duplex that saves on the Cap Ex , as well as commands that top tier rent. The price per square foot, the building size as well as the lot sizes are are bigger down there for a lower purchase price. I haven't run the Neighborhood scout report yet to see what is drawing the people to live there or where they work etc.

I am also looking to talk about the new 5% down Multifamily Owner Occupied Situation with Fanny Mae insuring it at 5% now? Am I hearing this right? that changes the game on initial purchase price for sure.

Thank you for your time,

- Rob

6Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
2y
Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:

Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

-- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

The change was that before the update, the requirement was (at minimum) 15% down. Now it's 5%. 

It's a regulation update by the Government Sponsored Entities (GSE's) that regulate us as lenders. They set rules, provide guidelines, and ensure we are compliant with the requirements that ensure folks have the ability to repay. Meaning borrowers have jobs and their income can support the monthly payment - they do this so we don't run into another financial meltdown.

These GSE's, Fannie Mae in this instance, understands that with the higher rate environment, it's tough for some folks to qualify for homes. As a result, they changed this guideline because people can use the prospective/current rents as qualifying income to help them qualify for a home when maybe they otherwise couldn't with a larger down payment.

I'm also a veteran and using your VA entitlement is the best option here if you're going to purchase either a new construction or already existing property.

It sounds like you dig into the details to understand what's available to you. Because of that, I recommend you check out Ch4 of the VA guidelines to understand how to calculate your projected rental income as well as what other requirements are necessary to get you going. They can be found HERE.

Do a CTRL+F for "rental income." Specifically, start reading from the header that says "Verification of Multi-Unit Property Securing the VA loan."

A few things to note when qualifying for the prospective rental income on the other units, you must have...  

Cash reserves totaling at least 6 months mortgage payments (PITI). [which is sounds like you do]

and 
the borrower has a reasonable likelihood of success as a landlord

Reasonable success as a landlord means 1 of 2 things. 1, you have 2 full years documented of being a landlord on your taxes. Or 2, the VA requires you hire a property manager to manage the property, while hitting you for the monthly obligation to the hired property manager.

Additionally,

The amount of rental income to include in effective income is based on 75 percent of the amount indicated on the lease or rental agreement unless a greater percentage can be documented. 

For example, If you are receiving $1000/mo in the other units on the prospective property, $750/mo can be used as qualifying income.

As a veteran that has used the VA loan myself and also quit my old job to become a lender to show other vets how to also, getting into a home using your VA loan is really a great tool in your toolbelt while you pursue other real estate methods of obtaining property. While you are maximizing your VA loan to get up to 4 (or more) homes, you can also pursue off market properties like you are mentioning to build your portfolio. I do recommend that folks fully understand how to maximize their VA entitlement to their advantage while pursuing other forms of investing. If you click on my profile, I've written about it a handful of times because this question (about having more than 1 VA loan at a time) gets asked pretty frequently.

Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason WrayPro Member
    Banker · Nationwide · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Rob,

    Yes you are correct you can now get a 2-4 unit Multifamily with only 5% down. Does not have to be first time home buyer. This program also allows you to refinance up to 95% LTV so its great news for the home buyer market.

    Makes for a great entrance into the REI market and avoid using FHA MIP & UFMIP so no 1.75% finance fee built into the loan. Also with good credit 740 and above you get a better PMI option versus FHA. FHA is set at .55% for the monthly and most PMI quotes are .20-.35 for Ficos above 740.

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jason Wray:

    Rob,

    Yes you are correct you can now get a 2-4 unit Multifamily with only 5% down. Does not have to be first time home buyer. This program also allows you to refinance up to 95% LTV so its great news for the home buyer market.

    Makes for a great entrance into the REI market and avoid using FHA MIP & UFMIP so no 1.75% finance fee built into the loan. Also with good credit 740 and above you get a better PMI option versus FHA. FHA is set at .55% for the monthly and most PMI quotes are .20-.35 for Ficos above 740.

    If Fannie Mae is insuring the loan (is this part correct so far?) at 5% down Owner occupied Duplex Conventional. Does that not mean you no longer need the PMI anymore?

    I will personally be using a VA loan product so I don't have to factor that in, but some properties the VA wont approve as far as building quality by the appraiser. So I'm curious about this "New Change"

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y

    Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

    -- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

    Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

  • Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:

    Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

    -- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

    Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

    The change was that before the update, the requirement was (at minimum) 15% down. Now it's 5%. 

    It's a regulation update by the Government Sponsored Entities (GSE's) that regulate us as lenders. They set rules, provide guidelines, and ensure we are compliant with the requirements that ensure folks have the ability to repay. Meaning borrowers have jobs and their income can support the monthly payment - they do this so we don't run into another financial meltdown.

    These GSE's, Fannie Mae in this instance, understands that with the higher rate environment, it's tough for some folks to qualify for homes. As a result, they changed this guideline because people can use the prospective/current rents as qualifying income to help them qualify for a home when maybe they otherwise couldn't with a larger down payment.

    I'm also a veteran and using your VA entitlement is the best option here if you're going to purchase either a new construction or already existing property.

    It sounds like you dig into the details to understand what's available to you. Because of that, I recommend you check out Ch4 of the VA guidelines to understand how to calculate your projected rental income as well as what other requirements are necessary to get you going. They can be found HERE.

    Do a CTRL+F for "rental income." Specifically, start reading from the header that says "Verification of Multi-Unit Property Securing the VA loan."

    A few things to note when qualifying for the prospective rental income on the other units, you must have...  

    Cash reserves totaling at least 6 months mortgage payments (PITI). [which is sounds like you do]

    and 
    the borrower has a reasonable likelihood of success as a landlord

    Reasonable success as a landlord means 1 of 2 things. 1, you have 2 full years documented of being a landlord on your taxes. Or 2, the VA requires you hire a property manager to manage the property, while hitting you for the monthly obligation to the hired property manager.

    Additionally,

    The amount of rental income to include in effective income is based on 75 percent of the amount indicated on the lease or rental agreement unless a greater percentage can be documented. 

    For example, If you are receiving $1000/mo in the other units on the prospective property, $750/mo can be used as qualifying income.

    As a veteran that has used the VA loan myself and also quit my old job to become a lender to show other vets how to also, getting into a home using your VA loan is really a great tool in your toolbelt while you pursue other real estate methods of obtaining property. While you are maximizing your VA loan to get up to 4 (or more) homes, you can also pursue off market properties like you are mentioning to build your portfolio. I do recommend that folks fully understand how to maximize their VA entitlement to their advantage while pursuing other forms of investing. If you click on my profile, I've written about it a handful of times because this question (about having more than 1 VA loan at a time) gets asked pretty frequently.

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP Robert and best of luck "getting in the game"

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Erik Browning:
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:

    Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

    -- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

    Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

    The change was that before the update, the requirement was (at minimum) 15% down. Now it's 5%. 

    It's a regulation update by the Government Sponsored Entities (GSE's) that regulate us as lenders. They set rules, provide guidelines, and ensure we are compliant with the requirements that ensure folks have the ability to repay. Meaning borrowers have jobs and their income can support the monthly payment - they do this so we don't run into another financial meltdown.

    These GSE's, Fannie Mae in this instance, understands that with the higher rate environment, it's tough for some folks to qualify for homes. As a result, they changed this guideline because people can use the prospective/current rents as qualifying income to help them qualify for a home when maybe they otherwise couldn't with a larger down payment.

    I'm also a veteran and using your VA entitlement is the best option here if you're going to purchase either a new construction or already existing property.

    It sounds like you dig into the details to understand what's available to you. Because of that, I recommend you check out Ch4 of the VA guidelines to understand how to calculate your projected rental income as well as what other requirements are necessary to get you going. They can be found HERE.

    Do a CTRL+F for "rental income." Specifically, start reading from the header that says "Verification of Multi-Unit Property Securing the VA loan."

    A few things to note when qualifying for the prospective rental income on the other units, you must have...  

    Cash reserves totaling at least 6 months mortgage payments (PITI). [which is sounds like you do]

    and 
    the borrower has a reasonable likelihood of success as a landlord

    Reasonable success as a landlord means 1 of 2 things. 1, you have 2 full years documented of being a landlord on your taxes. Or 2, the VA requires you hire a property manager to manage the property, while hitting you for the monthly obligation to the hired property manager.

    Additionally,

    The amount of rental income to include in effective income is based on 75 percent of the amount indicated on the lease or rental agreement unless a greater percentage can be documented. 

    For example, If you are receiving $1000/mo in the other units on the prospective property, $750/mo can be used as qualifying income.

    As a veteran that has used the VA loan myself and also quit my old job to become a lender to show other vets how to also, getting into a home using your VA loan is really a great tool in your toolbelt while you pursue other real estate methods of obtaining property. While you are maximizing your VA loan to get up to 4 (or more) homes, you can also pursue off market properties like you are mentioning to build your portfolio. I do recommend that folks fully understand how to maximize their VA entitlement to their advantage while pursuing other forms of investing. If you click on my profile, I've written about it a handful of times because this question (about having more than 1 VA loan at a time) gets asked pretty frequently.

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.

    Great info thanks for this ! this is now what ill be learning about the rest of the day lol
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    Welcome to BP. Love the small multi-family approach. Happy to trade notes sometime - we've been active in Colorado as well. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 124 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    @Robert-Lee Pass Welcome to the BP community! I served for 5 years and have been investing in CO Springs for the last 6 years. Would love to connect! I organize a regular military investing group in the Springs that I'd love for you to join in on as well.

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jordan Malara:

    @Robert-Lee Pass Welcome to the BP community! I served for 5 years and have been investing in CO Springs for the last 6 years. Would love to connect! I organize a regular military investing group in the Springs that I'd love for you to join in on as well.


    Wow, that sounds awesome . I would love to go to something like that. Its nice your local. I see your more specialized in STR space?

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Erik Browning:
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:

    Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

    -- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

    Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

    The change was that before the update, the requirement was (at minimum) 15% down. Now it's 5%. 

    It's a regulation update by the Government Sponsored Entities (GSE's) that regulate us as lenders. They set rules, provide guidelines, and ensure we are compliant with the requirements that ensure folks have the ability to repay. Meaning borrowers have jobs and their income can support the monthly payment - they do this so we don't run into another financial meltdown.

    These GSE's, Fannie Mae in this instance, understands that with the higher rate environment, it's tough for some folks to qualify for homes. As a result, they changed this guideline because people can use the prospective/current rents as qualifying income to help them qualify for a home when maybe they otherwise couldn't with a larger down payment.

    I'm also a veteran and using your VA entitlement is the best option here if you're going to purchase either a new construction or already existing property.

    It sounds like you dig into the details to understand what's available to you. Because of that, I recommend you check out Ch4 of the VA guidelines to understand how to calculate your projected rental income as well as what other requirements are necessary to get you going. They can be found HERE.

    Do a CTRL+F for "rental income." Specifically, start reading from the header that says "Verification of Multi-Unit Property Securing the VA loan."

    A few things to note when qualifying for the prospective rental income on the other units, you must have...  

    Cash reserves totaling at least 6 months mortgage payments (PITI). [which is sounds like you do]

    and 
    the borrower has a reasonable likelihood of success as a landlord

    Reasonable success as a landlord means 1 of 2 things. 1, you have 2 full years documented of being a landlord on your taxes. Or 2, the VA requires you hire a property manager to manage the property, while hitting you for the monthly obligation to the hired property manager.

    Additionally,

    The amount of rental income to include in effective income is based on 75 percent of the amount indicated on the lease or rental agreement unless a greater percentage can be documented. 

    For example, If you are receiving $1000/mo in the other units on the prospective property, $750/mo can be used as qualifying income.

    As a veteran that has used the VA loan myself and also quit my old job to become a lender to show other vets how to also, getting into a home using your VA loan is really a great tool in your toolbelt while you pursue other real estate methods of obtaining property. While you are maximizing your VA loan to get up to 4 (or more) homes, you can also pursue off market properties like you are mentioning to build your portfolio. I do recommend that folks fully understand how to maximize their VA entitlement to their advantage while pursuing other forms of investing. If you click on my profile, I've written about it a handful of times because this question (about having more than 1 VA loan at a time) gets asked pretty frequently.

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.

    Great post , thanks for taking the time to write all that out . I’m digging into CH4 now . And yes I do understand remaining entitlement and “second home” guidelines . I love how the benefit gives a total amount of zero down coverage essentially. And not just 1 property up to that amount . 

    so a question for you . If I was to use my 310k remaining entitlement . And pay 20% on anything over that . (Property is 580k , leaves me 270k I would have to put 20% down on = 54,000 ) did this recent multi family change adjust that to 5% (13,500)? Or no ? 

    im asking because this will change my CoC Return dramatically having that remaining entitlement buffer the down payment needed . Thanks

  • Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 33 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Erik Browning:

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.


     Is this here on bigger pockets? Like a sub category?

  • Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:
    Quote from @Erik Browning:
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:

    Or was the change nothing to do with insuring the loan? and It had to do with lowering the down payment of a multifamily from 15-25 down to 5%? for conventional. I just thought a 5% down conventional on an owner occupied was already a thing?

    -- I'm researching now (that recent YouTube video " Game changing mortgage news  " live about 2 days ago) got me confused on what the actual change was. So now I'm just reading the actual printed changes.

    Update - looks like we wouldn't have to worry about the self sustainability rule going conventional and the down payment was lowered from 15% (2units) 25% (3-4 Unit) down to 5% across the board and doesn't need to meet the self sustainability rule. Sound about right?

    The change was that before the update, the requirement was (at minimum) 15% down. Now it's 5%. 

    It's a regulation update by the Government Sponsored Entities (GSE's) that regulate us as lenders. They set rules, provide guidelines, and ensure we are compliant with the requirements that ensure folks have the ability to repay. Meaning borrowers have jobs and their income can support the monthly payment - they do this so we don't run into another financial meltdown.

    These GSE's, Fannie Mae in this instance, understands that with the higher rate environment, it's tough for some folks to qualify for homes. As a result, they changed this guideline because people can use the prospective/current rents as qualifying income to help them qualify for a home when maybe they otherwise couldn't with a larger down payment.

    I'm also a veteran and using your VA entitlement is the best option here if you're going to purchase either a new construction or already existing property.

    It sounds like you dig into the details to understand what's available to you. Because of that, I recommend you check out Ch4 of the VA guidelines to understand how to calculate your projected rental income as well as what other requirements are necessary to get you going. They can be found HERE.

    Do a CTRL+F for "rental income." Specifically, start reading from the header that says "Verification of Multi-Unit Property Securing the VA loan."

    A few things to note when qualifying for the prospective rental income on the other units, you must have...  

    Cash reserves totaling at least 6 months mortgage payments (PITI). [which is sounds like you do]

    and 
    the borrower has a reasonable likelihood of success as a landlord

    Reasonable success as a landlord means 1 of 2 things. 1, you have 2 full years documented of being a landlord on your taxes. Or 2, the VA requires you hire a property manager to manage the property, while hitting you for the monthly obligation to the hired property manager.

    Additionally,

    The amount of rental income to include in effective income is based on 75 percent of the amount indicated on the lease or rental agreement unless a greater percentage can be documented. 

    For example, If you are receiving $1000/mo in the other units on the prospective property, $750/mo can be used as qualifying income.

    As a veteran that has used the VA loan myself and also quit my old job to become a lender to show other vets how to also, getting into a home using your VA loan is really a great tool in your toolbelt while you pursue other real estate methods of obtaining property. While you are maximizing your VA loan to get up to 4 (or more) homes, you can also pursue off market properties like you are mentioning to build your portfolio. I do recommend that folks fully understand how to maximize their VA entitlement to their advantage while pursuing other forms of investing. If you click on my profile, I've written about it a handful of times because this question (about having more than 1 VA loan at a time) gets asked pretty frequently.

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.

    Great post , thanks for taking the time to write all that out . I’m digging into CH4 now . And yes I do understand remaining entitlement and “second home” guidelines . I love how the benefit gives a total amount of zero down coverage essentially. And not just 1 property up to that amount . 

    so a question for you . If I was to use my 310k remaining entitlement . And pay 20% on anything over that . (Property is 580k , leaves me 270k I would have to put 20% down on = 54,000 ) did this recent multi family change adjust that to 5% (13,500)? Or no ? 

    im asking because this will change my CoC Return dramatically having that remaining entitlement buffer the down payment needed . Thanks


    It's 25% down on the difference, not 20%. In this example you posted:

    $580k - $310k = $270,000

    $270,000 x 25% = $67,500 you would need to use the remaining entitlement + the overage gap.

    On a $580k purchase, $67,500 is about 11.6% down

    The 5% thing is for CONVENTIONAL loans only, not VA. There are 4 major loan program types (excluding hard/private/NonQM):

    VA

    FHA

    Conventional

    USDA

    Each one of those programs has guidelines for all different types of income and property types. The 5% down discussion is for conventional. The bonus entitlement discussion (needing 25% of the difference beyond your remaining "bonus" entitlement) is for VA. These are 2 separate programs with different guidelines.

  • Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:
    Quote from @Erik Browning:

    Welcome to the club, Rob. We wish you luck and feel free to join us over a the Military Investing Forum. Best.


     Is this here on bigger pockets? Like a sub category?


     Forums >> General Info >> Military Investing

  • Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 124 posts · 127 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert-Lee Pass:
    Quote from @Jordan Malara:

    @Robert-Lee Pass Welcome to the BP community! I served for 5 years and have been investing in CO Springs for the last 6 years. Would love to connect! I organize a regular military investing group in the Springs that I'd love for you to join in on as well.


    Wow, that sounds awesome . I would love to go to something like that. Its nice your local. I see your more specialized in STR space?


    Yeah, I started in LTRs, but transitioned to STRs a few years back and love it!

    I'll let you know when the next one is scheduled for! Might not be until November as these past couple months have been crazy. I'm also happy to meet up over a coffee or something before then. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    Hey Robert,  I am an agent investor down in Pueblo.  If you ever want to chat about this market, feel free to reach out.  I am currently working on a 4plex down here.  There are still opportunities for cash flowing properties down here.  

    All the best, 

    Yvette

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.